Monday, November 23, 2009

I noticed Cider Hill Farm is now following me on Twitter


I have made an addition to my valuable links section. I added Cider Hill Farms. What an oversight!



My wife, some friends, and I went apple picking at the farm in October and we had a great time. With all of the apples we picked, we made "Halloween Party Apple Crisp."



Cider Hill also has the best cider donuts and cider around. Come September, my palate usually changes and I switch from my summertime favorite, lemonade, to my fall favorite, apple cider.


Cider Hill Farm uses some windpower, as well as a large amount of their own compost, making them an eco friendly local source of fruits and vegetables. Go check out their site and their store. I think their last day of the season is the wednesday before Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment