Monday, November 2, 2009

Jalapeno Poppers

I just made myself a jalapeno and cheddar Quesedilla for dinner. Now my forehead is sweating, my lips are burning, and my mouth has yet to stop burning. I did drink a glass of milk confirmed by the Mythbusters team to help hot pepper pain.

But I gave me an idea, maybe I should post a recipe of my favorite jalapeno popper, not fried but grilled. So I searched the web a bit, and realized that I am feeling quite lazy today, and really don't want to type any more. But I found a great blog. Check out the link to Armida's Jalapeno Poppers.

Here's the unemployed guy in the ruins of a 20th century millionaire's castle in Methuen, MA. I had never gone to this city park when I lived in town.

2 comments:

  1. That is funny. We just had jalapeno peppers also. First bite...fine. Second bite...fine. Then another pepper. First bite...fine. Second bite...fine. I lowered my guard and ate a third jalapeno pepper. Totally unexpected , I just wanted to drink the whole jar of salsa to get rid of the pain, then I realized on the label said "Hot". Aweful

    ReplyDelete